Forklift Training Courses Surrey - Our forklift operator safety training has been tailored for illiteracy, thus cutting the training time by 50%. We provide train the trainer, forklift training certification and lift-truck operator driver safety training evaluation programs offer regulation-compliant, thorough training in industrial-powered fork truck operation and safety. Lift truck pedestrian safety is offered also.
Learn with our highly experienced group of experts to be able to ensure that your workers are as well-trained as possible. Forklift certification is delivered on site by licensed instructors with numerous years of experience. Trainees will learn how to identify dangers and carry out safety checks necessary for the effective and safe utilization of a powered industrial lift truck.
Forklift Training Guidelines
The checklist below is vital for whatever workplace that has lift trucks on the premises. Each of these questions should be answered with "yes" if all the safety regulations and rules are being followed. A "no" to whatever question indicates a procedural flaw which might lead to accident, injury or damage to machinery.
1) Is the pedestrian traffic separated from the forklift working area?
2) Is access by pedestrians to forklift areas restricted by a barrier?
3) Are pedestrian walkways well marked and provided?
4) A sign is visibly clear stating a "lift truck in operation"?
5) There are mirrors provided at blind spots for operators and pedestrians?
6) Alterations or changes to the daily forklift schedule has been communicated to staff?
7) The forklift tires being used are suitable for all operating surfaces?
8) Is the seatbelt being used?
9) Is the seat in good condition?
10) The maintenance schedule of the forklift is being followed?
11) Are annual checks of the forklift being carried out?
12) Is the kind of forklift appropriate for the tasks?
13) Does forklift has a load chart that is readable?
14) Could the operators read and understand the load chart?
15) The chart lists the safe lifting capacity for all attachments and their uses?
16) Do the forklift warning devices work properly?
17) The speed operating control device is secured right?
18) Is overhead cage fitted properly on the forklift?
19) Have all lift truck operators acquired certification?
20) Warning signs and speed limits are being observed?
21) Are forklift operators up to date on training for all kinds of forklifts being operated?
22) Do operators know their responsibilities to report any equipment damage and forklift accidents?
23) Prior to the machine being used, the pre-test checklist is being reviewed daily?